We can help you with your health insurance for massage!
In most situations, we will need to call and check your benefits for massage. Some insurance companies may require a prescription before you come in. We can help you get that prescription or referral with ease!
Our list of insurance companies we are in-network with or accept:
- Regence Blue Cross (New Seasons, View Point employees)
- OHSU PPO & PPO Plus / Moda (OHSU employees)
- Moda / ODS
- Blue Cross
- Cigna (Instrument, Survey Monkey, and many other companies)
- United Health Care
- Laika Care/ First Choice Health
- All Auto Insurance Companies
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Flex spending
***If your insurance is not listed, just ask and we will look into it! (We are not in-network with Kaiser or ASHN).
***Insurance plan requirements change each year.
Call your insurance company about massage.
Start by asking these questions:
- Do I have massage benefits that can be performed by an LMT working working
independently? *not working under/with a chiropractor, or physical therapist.
- Does my massage therapist need a prescription for massage?
- Do I have to meet my deductible first? Or is it not subject to the deductible?
- How many visits do I have per year?