We can help you with your health insurance for massage!
We will need to call and check your benefits for massage before you come in. Some insurance companies may require a prescription before you come in etc. We can help you get that prescription or referral.
Benefit checks are done as a courtesy. It is not a guarantee of payment or approval of medical necessity.
Our list of insurance companies we are in-network with or accept:
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Moda (OHSU PPO and most other networks)
- All Auto Insurance Companies
*If your insurance is not listed, just ask and we will look into it!
**Insurance plan requirements change each year.
Call your insurance company about massage and see if an LMT is an exclusion.
Start by asking these questions:
- Do I have massage benefits that can be performed by an LMT working working
independently? *not working under/with a chiropractor, or physical therapist.
- Does my massage therapist need a prescription for massage?
- Do I have to meet my deductible first? Or is it not subject to the deductible?
- How many visits do I have per year?
- What is my co-pay or coinsurance (percentage) per treatment?