At East Bridge Wellness, we can provide acupuncture insurance billing. Mari Greenly LAc is in network with the following insurance companies:
Moda :: OHSU :: Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield :: Pacific Source :: Cigna :: Lifewise :: United Healthcare :: Laika Care :: UMR
She also accepts
Teamsters plans :: Portland Public School Teachers plans :: and more!
At East Bridge Wellness we take care of the hassle of acupuncture insurance billing for you
- Many insurance plans offer Acupuncture insurance coverage, so let us check your benefits for you!
- We will handle the hassle of acupuncture insurance billing and dealing with insurance companies.
- Typical co-pay ranges from $10.00-$30.00 depending on your specific plan
- We accept and will handle all acupuncture insurance billing for any Auto Insurance claims.
Click here for more information about insurance coverage for Acupuncture for Auto and Bike Injury
- If you are in an accident, regardless of fault, you are entitled to receive care under your PIP insurance.
- You can come in at any time with an open claim for Acupuncture without a prescription from your doctor.
- We may also be able to treat you if your case is closed but you are still in pain and seeking treatment.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat whiplash, headaches, neck pain, back and shoulder pain, knee pain, and muscle spasms.
- Treatments can also be used for PTSD or anxiety from traumatic events.
- We take care of all of the details for your acupuncture insurance billing
- Please bring your Insurance Card with you to your first appointment
- Discounts for students, senior citizens and special circumstances will be applied to the time-of-service fee