Our list of insurance companies we are in-network with or accept:
- OHSU PPO Moda (OHSU employees)
- Moda Plans
- Pacific Source
- United Healthcare
- Humana with referrals
- Nike Insurance plans (UMR)
- Providence Health Plans
- All Auto Insurance Companies
- Laika Care/ Trustmark
- Aetna with *Adidas health plans only
- VA Medical plans with referrals
- Cigna Multnomah County employee plans *call to verify
*If your insurance is not listed, we can look into your out of network benefits.
Massage Therapy has a separate list as it is a separate business.
We accept Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).and Health Savings Accounts (HSA); as well as cash, check and credit card payments.
We do not accept the following insurance plans: Kaiser, most Aetna or Cigna unless listed above, Oregon Health Plans, Care Oregon, Medicare
Gift cards are also available for purchase
Contact us 503-208-8843 with your insurance information to check your coverage. Benefit checks are done as a courtesy. It is not a guarantee of payment or approval of medical necessity.
At East Bridge Acupuncture, we handle the hassle of acupuncture insurance billing for you
- Many insurance plans offer Acupuncture insurance coverage, so let us check your benefits for you!
- We will handle the hassle of acupuncture insurance billing and dealing with insurance companies.
- We highly recommend that you also verify your Acupuncture benefits with your insurance company
- We accept and will handle all acupuncture insurance billing for any Auto Insurance claims.
Click here for more information about insurance coverage for Acupuncture for Auto and Bike Injury
- If you are in an accident, regardless of fault, you are entitled to receive care under your PIP insurance.
- You can come in at any time with an open claim for Acupuncture without a prescription from your doctor.
- We may also be able to treat you if your case is closed but you are still in pain and seeking treatment.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat whiplash, headaches, neck pain, back and shoulder pain, knee pain, and muscle spasms.
- Our billing specialists will take care of the billing details for you
- Please bring your Insurance Card with you to your first appointment