Being involved in a car or bike accident can be a traumatic event, causing both physical and emotional pain.
- Acupuncture for car accident injuries is an effective treatment for pain conditions of all kinds and the results are often within the first 24 hours after a session.
- The earlier you seek Acupuncture for car accident injuries, the better the outcome for recovery.
- You do not need a prescription to receive acupuncture treatments for your injuries.
- Acupuncture for car accident injuries can be used to treat whiplash, headaches, neck pain, back and shoulder pain, knee pain, and muscle spasms.
- Treatments can also be used for PTSD or anxiety from traumatic events.
- If you are in an accident, regardless of fault, you are entitled to receive care under your PIP insurance. You can come in at any time with an open claim for Acupuncture without a prescription from your doctor.
- We may also be able to treat you if your case is closed but you are still in pain and seeking treatment.
- Call for a free consultation – we are here to help you.
At Eastbridge Wellness, we believe in a team of coordinated care and we are highly experienced in treating car accident injuries and pain of all kinds. We will handle the hassle of billing and dealing with insurance companies so that you can focus on your recovery.
Acupuncture for Car Accident Injuries with Massage Therapy
As Acupuncturists, we are able to write prescriptions for Massage Therapy, which in combination with Acupuncture, provides rapid healing to soft tissue injuries. We also work with many other practitioners including Osteopaths, Medical Doctors, Orthopedists, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists.
Our goal is to get you the care you need to feel better; and we have the expertise to guide you through this process. Contact us for services for massage and acupuncture for car accident injuries. We are here to help.